Reports to: Executive Committee
- Promote awareness of the Family Support Center of Barry County programs in the community through participation in Community based Collaborative Committees/meetings.
- Provide oversight and coordinate overall Family Support Center of Barry County Programs including administration, program and fund development, and staff supervision.
- Provide oversight and supervise staff; including training opportunities, monitor activity, assist, inform, and develop staff involved in the Family Support Center and hold weekly staff meetings.
- Research and develop grants and other funding possibilities to provide program sustainability to effectively implement programs.
- Participate in Family Support Center of Barry County committee(s), leadership, strategic planning, etc., as appropriate.
- Report on program status Board of Directors, as appropriate.
- Assist Program Committee in evaluation of FSC Programs.
- Support agency public relations, marketing and fund raising efforts.
- Meet funding source standards and provide timely reports to funding sources as required by contracts, ie. United Way of Barry County and Children’s Trust Fund.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Family Studies and/or Business or Office Administration.
- Experience in grant writing.
- Knowledge of Parent Education Curriculums, Childhood Trauma and Child Abuse and Neglect preferred.
- Background clearance (ICHAT) required.
- 30 hours per week/$28,000 per year salary; approved IRS-rate mileage; 2 week paid vacation; no benefits
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org